Wednesday, September 2, 2009

An event

Some people like Blondes, some prefer brunettes, some prefer redheads. Personally, hair does not make the woman. Though I will say I have a soft spot for redheads.

Speaking of the latter, there was this gorgeous, little woman. Just so tiny and cute. Her body is a true marvel of genetics. It as if she was molded from fine marble. Tone in her muscles, so feminine and sexy. Her eyes sparkle like emeralds, very lovely breasts that are tight and firm, cute little nipples that get so hard when you play with them. Her middle just flows out to her thighs, her ass is the stuff dreams are made of. I can't seem to leave it alone. Not that she has complained about it either. I had thought about asking why she wasn't a model, but that is a little cliche'.

Upon arrival I found her waiting for me in the driveway. Getting out of the car, walking over to her. She had her hands on her hips like I was in trouble. "What took you so long" she asked. I walked up to her, not responding at first, put my arms around her swept her off her feet and said, "My aren't you impatient this evening. You'll have your fun, (gently kissed her neck) you can be sure of that." "Matter of fact, hmmm" as I stared at her breasts, I quickly snagged the bottom of her shirt and brought it up over her head and around her neck revealing those lovely mounds. Her nipples were hard from the night air. She gasped"Oh my, the neighbors will see me!" I put her arms behind her back and held them in one hand, she struggled playfully for a moment and I proceeded to lick and tease her nipples with my lips, gently kissing over her skin. Her protests subsided and were quickly replaced by her moans. "You're such a naughty thing aren't you." I asked. "Yes Sir"was her reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment