Monday, February 1, 2010

Breaking...

This particular part of the blog is called Desires. Many ideas have been explored and written about. Perhaps I should share one of my own.

If given the chance, the following is ....


As the car door slowly opened, my heart felt as though it would stop, "Could it really be her, after all this time, could it be?" I asked myself. A shiver ran through me that shook me to my soul. As she closed the door I could see it was her. It was the love of my life. Her dark shoulder length hair gently moving to the breeze. A face worthy of heaven itself glowing in the moonlight. Eyes sparkling like gemstones. I'm so taken in by the sight almost forgetting why I am there. As she approaches me, I fall to my knees, "My love, I have something to tell you" I was barely able to mutter. "Your love to me is as the air I breathe, without you in my life, it feels like I'm just slowly withering away. You brought such joy and happiness to me. I cannot ask you to forget, but I beg you to forgive what I did and how I acted. You are the most precious person in my life. I got caught up in work and activities and forgot you. When you wanted to participate in life, I was jealous, I am sorry my love. Life without you just isn't worth living. Reaching out for you in the middle of the night, still I reach for you each morning. I'm not whole without you my love. You complete me. Once upon a time I didn't think I needed you, I was wrong." Upon my knees, staring at her face, I await my answer....

No comments:

Post a Comment